Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Sick but doing better

Howdy from College Station. Hope you are doing well. I have been sick for a few days but I am doing better. I had a chest cold that grabbed hold pretty hard for a couple days but seems to be getting better pretty quick. So that is good news. Something is going around the office because there are several people out sick today.

I was in Austin and Round Rock for a conference Wednesday through Friday. It was good---but my manager was sick the entire time so we didn't make it to the outlet mall like we had planned so that was a bummer. But I did get several good nights of rest so that was nice.

Darrin and I went antiquing in Round Top on Sunday and go back again this Friday. We bought some urns and stands at a really good price for Avalon. It made me really happy last night when the bride who is getting married in two weeks said "It is so beautiful out here!!" It has been a lot of work and we really appreciate it when other people see it and appreciate it too. This month we have a wedding on April 19th and then a sorority party for 250 on April 25th. The sorority party should be interesting. But they seem to be responsible and they are going to be bused out to Avalon so we don't have to worry so much about drinking and driving with them.

I'd better get going. Please keep Jonathan, my brother, in your prayers. He is looking for a new job. Just pray that the right one would have the doors open wide.

Have a great week!

No comments: