Monday, January 21, 2008

NIce long weekend...

We had a nice long weekend. I wish I had more Mondays off. It is so nice to realize on Sunday night that you have a whole extra day until you have to go back to work. Oh well...end of the fun.

Darrin and I are taking my parents to Big Bend February 4-8th. Should be a whole lot of fun. We are really looking forward to it. It is so relaxing there...and yet you usually wear yourself out physically walking. I wore my hiking boots again today to get my feet used to them again. Of course they had about an inch or two of mud on them. It was really muddy out at Avalon today. We were picking up the tons and tons of brick bits, mortar and sand that the brick laying people left. We worked on it most of the day. My shoulders and back do not like me very much right now. But it all looks so much better now.

Well...I'd better get going. Have a blessed week!!

No comments: