Friday, January 18, 2008

Finally my first post...

I have finally started my own blog! I have been reading several friends' blogs for a long time and have finally taken the plunge. I love keeping up with my friends by reading their blogs and wanted to offer my friends and family the same opportunity with us. I probably will be a little sporadic with posting here but will try to hit the highlights as we go.

Darrin and I are currently getting ready for a Bridal Fair on January 27th here in College Station. For those of you that don't know, Darrin opened a photography studio in College Station (Studio One Photographics http://www.studioonephoto.com) about 14 years ago. In April 2006, we purchased 7 acres of land just south of College Station and have been working on it for the last year and a half. It is an outdoor wedding facility named Avalon (http://www.avalonweddingsbcs.com). We have a booth for both businesses at the Bridal Fair and are hoping to get a lot of interest in Avalon.

Other than that, life is normal. We have two cats (Bahgeera and Moggie) and no kids yet. We own a house here in Bryan and two duplexes that we rent out. I am a bioterrorism preparedness planner at the Brazos Valley Council of Governments here in Bryan.

Guess that is enough for now. Talk to you later!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!