Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Getting Back Into Posting....

I am going to try to get back into posting on our blog.  I know it has been forever since the last post (basically 18 months or something), so I won't do an update of what has happened since then.  I'll just start with now and go from there.

This weekend we went to San Antonio to go to my grandpa's funeral.  Jack Marion Janway was born on April 15, 1931 and died October 12, 2010.  It was a very sad but still happy time because I got to see family that I haven't seen in many years (some over 20 years).  Darrin and I drove in early Saturday morning and spent the day with my parents.  Sunday, Jonathan and Lauren made it in and we made it through the funeral and went out to eat with everyone for supper.  We had a good time catching up with everyone and left Monday evening.  Papaw will be buried in Tennessee tomorrow next to Memaw.  Wish we could make it to that funeral but at least we were able to go to the one in San Antonio with all the family. 

Avalon is going great.  We have three more weddings on the schedule for 2010.  Hopefully the weather continues to be beautiful for all of these brides.  We sure could use some rain though.  It is getting really dry out there and our irrigation system is getting a workout.  I'll try to put some recent pictures up.  Avalon is also on Facebook so if you want to like it, I will post the link later.

I'd better get going for now.  This Tuesday feels like a Monday and I have a full weeks worth of work to get accomplished in 4 days. :)

Have a great day!

No comments: