Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Busy Month...

Wow...It has almost been a month since I last posted here. It has been a really crazy month for us. Here are just a few of the things we have done since I last posted:

  1. We had four weddings out at Avalon in the month of May. They all went really well. We did the photography for only two of them. Two of the weddings were 200+ guests. We have one wedding in July, one wedding in August, one wedding in October and one in November out at Avalon. So at least we have a little break right now.
  2. The studio is getting into it's busy wedding season. We had four weddings in May. From June to the middle of August, we only have two weekends without a wedding. Several are out of town and such so we will be getting in some travel time as well.
  3. I went to Galveston for three days for work. It was nice to relax and get away. The only bad thing was that Darrin couldn't come with me.
  4. Darrin surprised me with a party out at Avalon on my birthday (May 25th). My parents came in and we had many family and friends there. It was a lot of fun and a good surprise.

That's all that I can come up with right now....My brain is a little sleepy this morning so I am sure I will come up with some other things later. Hope you have a wonderful day!

Rebecca

No comments: